Compassionate care close to home
Mental and emotional well-being are integral to a healthy life. When people suffer with mental illness or a substance use disorder, it significantly impacts all aspects of their lives, including family, relationships, employment, leisure activities, and the basic satisfaction experienced from fully participating in life. Main Line Health Behavioral Health provides programs and services that help people work through the issues that are keeping them from engaging in life.
Holistic and traditional approaches to behavioral health challenges
At Main Line Health we offer convenient locations throughout the Philadelphia suburbs where we incorporate mindfulness, body-centered therapies, and trauma informed treatment with effective, traditional methodologies. We perform a thorough assessment and create an individualized treatment plan in order to meet the specific needs of each patient. Our goal is to help patients acquire new life skills and learn to draw upon their own inner wisdom to bring about lasting change in their lives.
We offer a full array of programs and services to meet the needs of adolescents, adults and seniors who are struggling with psychiatric conditions, substance use disorders and other issues, including concussions and neurological trauma. Services are offered in a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
Our behavioral health programs and services include:
Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Inpatient psychiatric program
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Mirmont Treatment Center
- Detoxification, rehabilitation and dual disorder treatment
Mirmont Outpatient Centers*
- Mental health – Partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), group therapy and individual therapy
- Substance use disorders – PHP, IOP, group therapy, individual therapy, DUI program, and Suboxone maintenance
- Psychiatry – Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
Women’s Emotional Wellness Center
- Mental health IOP, individual and group therapy
Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital*
- Neuropsychological testing, biofeedback, concussion program
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse, we can help.
To schedule an appointment with a specialist at Main Line Health, call 1.888.CARE.898 (1.888.227.3898) or use our secure online appointment request form.
* Adolescent programs offered at these locations.