More ways to pay
After your visit with a Main Line Health provider, you will receive a text message from us letting you know you have a payment due. The text message will include a link to pay.mlhs.org, which gives you access to your statement. All the details of your payment history and visit are available for review within the message
This text message will always be sent to you from 89523 on your cellular device. Only patients that consent and provide their mobile number will receive text messages. If you would like to to receive text message statements, please call our customer service department and provide your cellular number so they may update your record.
Patients who wish to pay their balances via check may mail their payment to the below P.O. Box for processing. Please make sure the account number (6-7 digit number located at the top left of your statement) is written in the memo section of your check so we apply your payment to the correct account.
Main Line Health
P.O. Box 780163
Philadelphia, PA 19178-0163
Frequently asked questions
We strive to offer our patients clear and accessible price information, despite the difficulties posed by the intricacies of health insurance plans.
- No Surprise Billing Disclosure: If you need emergency care or receive treatment from a provider out of your network who is located within an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you’re protected from surprise billing.
- Price transparency: We’re committed to delivering top-notch care and value, all while complying with federal laws that mandate price transparency for public knowledge.
Health insurance marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace, a key part of the Affordable Care Act, took effect in 2014. It’s a new way for individuals, families, and employees of small businesses to get health coverage.
- Main Line Health patient billing customer service: 833.485.7148
- Main Line Health financial counselors: 484.580.1891
- Main Line Emergency Medicine Associates: 302.273.2247
- Radiology Associates of the Main Line: 1.800.841.4236
- Main Line Imaging (MRI & PET/CT): 1.800.841.4236
- Main Line Hospitals Laboratory services: 484.337.1970
- Main Line HealthCare: 833.485.7148.
- United Anesthesiologists: 800.222.1442
- Main Line Pathology Associates: 888.625.4685
- Riddle Ambulance Service: 484.227.4403