1. Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Main Line Health ("MLH") or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. MLH in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, MLH makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
4. Specific disclaimer concerning medical information. The information provided in this website is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice. All medical information presented should be discussed with your health care professional. Remember, the failure to seek timely medical advice can have serious ramifications. We urge you to discuss any current health related problems you are experiencing with a health care professional immediately.
5. Limitation of liability and exclusion of warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. MLH MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MLH ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MLH BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), RESULTING FROM ITS PERFORMANCE
6. Communications by you. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of MLH and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, MLH is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private. WE URGE YOU NOT TO SEND SUCH INFORMATION BY EMAIL.
7. Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how MLH utilizes information you communicate via our website.
8. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
9. Content of linked sites. MLH has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk.
10. Export control. Software and other materials from this site may be subject to United States export control. The export control laws of the United States prohibit exporting certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of specially designated nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's table of deny-orders. MLH does not authorize the downloading or exporting of any software or technical data from this site to any prohibited jurisdiction under the United States export laws.
11. Revisions. MLH reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
12. Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, regardless of conflicts of laws. The [Discuss] or the federal district court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim between the parties, who consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts.
13. Intellectual property limitation of liability. MLH respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to the designated agent of MLH:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim to be infringing is located on the site;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of copyright fair use;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The designated agent of MLH for notification of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Director, Digital Experience
240 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite 300
Radnor, PA 19807
Similarly, if you believe any of your trademarks or service marks has been infringed, or if you believe that your image has been used without your consent, please notify the designated agent of MLH.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEBSITE.
Also, please read the privacy statement for this website.