My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Access My Main Line Health Chart
Need to create an account? In order to activate your My Main Line Health Chart account, we need to verify your identity. Once we’ve verified your identity, you’ll be able to set up your account.
Activating your MyChart account will not impact your credit rating. If you have any questions, please contact your provider’s office directly.
What can I do with My Main Line Health Chart?
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits. See available times in your internal or family medicine provider’s schedule. Just select a date and time for your next well or sick visits.
- Request prescription renewals. Send a prescription renewal request to your doctor with just a click.
- View your lab and test results. Get notified as soon as your results are available.
- Send secure messages to your care team. Do you have a non-urgent medical question? Use My Main Line Health Chart to message your providers.
- Coordinate care for your family. With a proxy account, you can facilitate the care of an adult family member just as you would your own.
- View portions of your medical record. Get instant access to your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results.
- Pay your medical bills. Easily view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
Need help using My Main Line Health Chart?
Do you have additional questions? Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers.
Please note: My Main Line Health Chart should never be used for emergency or urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, go to your local emergency room or call your doctor.