Main Line Health MyChart
Main Line Health MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor and more — from any device.
Signing up is easy. After your next Main Line Health office visit, you’ll receive an activation code on your printed after-visit summary, then you can activate your account here. You can also verify your identity here to get started with setting up your account.
With Main Line Health MyChart, registered users can request proxy access to accounts for certain users.
Download the MyChart app on your mobile device
MyChart is free, and all you need is a computer with internet access or your smartphone to get started after setting up your account.
Benefits of using MyChart
Start using Main Line Health MyChart today to connect you with your health care team and information. With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule appointments. Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments with your providers, as well as select imaging and lab appointments.
- Access telemedicine. Video visits with Main Line Health providers for virtual preventive care, diagnosis and treatment.
- Request prescription renewals. Send a prescription renewal request to your doctor with just a click.
- View your lab and test results. Get notified as soon as your results are available.
- Send secure messages to your care team. Do you have a non-urgent medical question? Use MyChart to message your providers.
- Coordinate care for your family. With a proxy account, you can facilitate the care of an adult family member just as you would your own.
- View your medical record. Get instant access to your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications and test results.
- Pay your medical bills. Easily view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website. You can even pay as a guest.
- Access to MyChart Bedside. Main Line Health’s MyChart Bedside is an easy way for you and your loved ones to access real-time information about your hospital stay. To use it, just download the MyChart app on your personal smartphone or tablet.
Need help using MyChart?
Do you have additional questions? Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers.
Please note: MyChart should never be used for emergency or urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, go to your local emergency room or call your doctor.
Main Line Health's chargemaster does not include services provided by physicians or advanced practice providers, who treat you while you are at the hospital or outpatient setting. You may receive separate bills from the doctors involved in your care.
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal usernames and passwords. You control your own password, and the account cannot be accessed without that password.
In addition, MyChart also uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session. Unlike conventional email, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.