Main Line Health MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule appointments. See available times in your providers' schedules. Just select a date and time for your next well or sick visits.
- Access telemedicine. Virtual video visits with Main Line Health providers for virtual preventive care, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Request prescription renewals. Send a prescription renewal request to your doctor with just a click.
- View your lab and test results. Get notified as soon as your results are available.
- Send secure messages to your care team. Do you have a non-urgent medical question? Use MyChart to message your providers.
- Coordinate care for your family. With a proxy account, you can facilitate the care of an adult family member just as you would your own.
- View your medical record. Get instant access to your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results.
- Pay your medical bills. Easily view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
Download the MyChart app on your mobile device
Need help using MyChart?
Do you have additional questions? Be sure to visit our FAQ page for answers.
Please note: MyChart should never be used for emergency or urgent issues. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately, go to your local emergency room or call your doctor.