Advanced urgent care from the trusted physicians of Main Line Health
As an extension of our Main Line Health family of acute care hospitals, our premier urgent care centers provide medical services for a wide range of health conditions and non-life-threatening health issues that don’t require a trip to the ER.
Our urgent care centers are conveniently located in neighborhoods throughout the western suburbs of Philadelphia, including:
- Main Line Health Center in Broomall
- Main Line Health Center in Concordville
- Main Line Health Center at Exton Square
- Main Line HealthCare in Wynnewood
With a full staff of board-certified Main Line Health physicians, we see patients of all ages, providing you with the expert care you need, when you need it.
Open seven days a week, our urgent care centers welcome walk-ins with no appointment needed. We also offer extended outpatient care in Wynnewood, for patients needing medical tests, treatments and services not available at your doctor’s office or our urgent care locations.
Common conditions we treat and services provided at our premier urgent care centers
We treat common conditions with care. Come see us for:
- Allergic reactions
- Colds, viruses, flu
- Ear infections
- Minor burns and abrasions
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Muscle aches, strains and sprains
- Rash and poison ivy
- Respiratory illnesses
- Stomach ailments
- Strep throat
Common services we provide include:
- Flu shots and tetanus shots
- Splints and stitches
- Physicals for work, camps, sports, drivers’ licenses and more
- PPD skin tests
And when ordered by the urgent care provider:
Not sure if you need urgent care or emergency room?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please visit an emergency department or call 911:
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty speaking
- Heart attack
- Major trauma
- Numbness in face, arm or leg
- Severe burns
- Severe headache
- Severe shortness of breath
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled or excessive bleeding
After your visit with us, we will follow up with your primary care physician regarding treatment.
We accept most major insurances. If your insurance company currently participates with us, you are responsible for the copay that your plan dictates at the time of service. Please contact the member services department of your insurance company for information on your specific benefits.
All payments are due at the time of service.