Physical, occupational and speech therapy services at convenient locations
Bryn Mawr Rehab offers hands-on, individualized care in convenient locations throughout the suburbs of Philadelphia. Our skilled and experienced therapists use the latest resources and state-of-the-art equipment to help you achieve optimal function, quickly and comfortably.
We work closely with your primary care physician and insurance carriers to develop a treatment plan that helps you achieve the highest level of independence possible.
Meeting your therapy needs
When you need help after a traumatic injury or illness or to overcome everyday aches and pains, you will get excellent results with the help of our staff. Our convenient and comfortable locations offer programs that are individualized to meet the needs of everyone at any age—from infant through adult.
Innovative, state-of-the-art programs focus on your recovery.
- Orthopedic and sports medicine
- Work-related rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- Post-concussion rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury programs
- Stroke and other neurological rehabilitation
- Spinal cord rehabilitation
Our specialty services focus on the special needs of children.
- Developmental delays
- Feeding and swallowing therapy
- Speech and language services
- Auditory processing issues
- Sensory integration
Women’s health services
These programs specifically address women’s health needs.
- Female pelvic floor disorders
Innovative specialty programs focus on your rehabilitation goals.
- Aquatic therapy
- Assistive technology
- Bariatric therapy
- Neurologic day program
- Driver rehab
- Pain management services
- Parkinson disease program
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Evening hours are available by appointment. Call the location nearest you.