Required Policies for Review
These policies and procedures must be reviewed prior to credentialing. After they are reviewed, please complete all signature forms (below) and return them to the Medical Staff Office.
- Meeting Attendance Requirements
- Advanced Directives and Health Care Decision Making
- Delinquent Medical Records
- Behaviors That Undermine A Culture of Safety
- Fire Prevention in the OR
- General Plan for Fire Emergency
- Impaired Physicians
- MCARE - Act 13
- Patient Identification
- Patient Safety
- Emergency Managemeent Plan
- Physicians Health Committee
- Sexual Harassment
- Standards of Conduct
- HIPAA-Access to and Use of Patient Information
- Fair Warning: A HIPAA Monitoring Tool
Required Annual Physician Education Materials
Please take some time to review this important educational content that is provided to all medical staff members on an annual basis per Joint Commission standards. There is useful information on a wide variety of topics.
- Authorization for Treatment and Release of Information Form
- Electrosurgical/Electrocautery Safety
- Universal Protocol Procedure Identification and Time Out
- Informed Consent
- Laser Safety
- Perioperative Safety
- Surgical/Invasive Services
After reviewing the policies above, please complete all signature forms (below) and return them to the Medical Staff Office.
Required Signature Forms
Please open, print and sign each of these documents once you've reviewed all of the appropriate policies.