Our physician relations staff is a team of seasoned health care professionals that work for you—the referring provider.
Our goal is to ensure that you have the best possible experience when you send your patient to a Main Line Health hospital or Main Line HealthCare provider. The liaison team provides information needed to streamline referrals through facilitated access and physician to physician communications.
- Provide information and education about services, programs and Main Line HealthCare physicians
- Facilitate access to Main Line Health Physician Partners, Clinically Integrated Network
- Collaborate with referring physicians and their staff to assist with appointments and appropriate follow-up communications
- Arrange for opportunities to meet with Main Line HealthCare physicians
- Assist with continuing medical education information and events such as tumor boards, grand rounds and lunch-and-learns
Additionally, our team can help address any issues, questions or concerns that may arise while your patient is at a Main Line Health facility. We encourage you to share your experiences and comments with the liaisons so we can make sure we are meeting your expectations in terms of the quality of care and the service we provide.
The following physician liaisons are available for hospital information updates, facilitation of outpatient services and general assistance with Main Line Health medical staff and clinical programs.