Main Line Health Physician Partners (MLHPP), Main Line Health’s Clinically Integrated Network (CIN), is continuing to build its physician network. Our goal is to expand our current network of over 200 Primary Care Physicians and over 1,200 Specialists.
We are a limited liability company formed to foster a collaborative relationship among independent physicians, employed physicians, and the Main Line Health system to develop an ongoing program of clinical initiatives focused on efficiency and value. Our mission is to enhance the access, quality, cost and experience of health care in the community we serve, while creating an environment in which all of our physician partners are well positioned for success in this evolving health care landscape.
Main Line Health Physician Partners is:
- Non-exclusive – participating in the Main Line Health CIN will not preclude your practice from participating in other value-based partnerships. In addition, participation does not affect the fee for service unit price reimbursement of any existing agreements that your practice may have with insurance payers.
- Free – membership does not require any equity contribution or fees.
- A shared leadership organization at the practice level (Tax ID Number) – independent and employed physicians comprise the majority of Governing and Standing Committees and participate in a virtual group practice aligned with Main Line Health.
By becoming a Main Line Health Physician Partners member, your practice will become eligible to participate in several important programs:
- MLHPP is the vehicle for membership in the Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization (DVACO) for Main Line Health-affiliated physicians. MLHPP works in close collaboration with DVACO, an organization founded and co-owned by Main Line Health and its high quality partner, Jefferson Health. By choosing to participate in DVACO’s Medicare Shared Savings Plan contract, your practice can receive important MIPS protection and reporting assistance in the form of exemptions and aggregate scoring that determine MIPS performance. (MIPS is a provision of the federal MACRA law that promises to reduce Medicare payment to underperformers and increase Medicare payment to those who outperform.)
- MLHPP members will be listed in the “lowest co-pay tier” in the employee benefits medical plans for Main Line Health and Jefferson Health employees, totaling more than 60,000 covered lives. Practices not participating in the MLHPP network will not be listed as part of this Preferred Tier.
- MLHPP members may be eligible for an exclusive opportunity to implement the EPIC EHR (as supported by Main Line Health) in their practices.
For more information, please contact Melissa Rafferty, system director, clinically integrated network, at 484.580.4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.