Main Line Health welcomes the opportunity to partner with you in caring for your patients. Our dedicated Transfer Center is available around-the-clock and committed to serving you and your patients.
The Transfer Center at Main Line Health is staffed by registered nurses who understand the complexities of the acutely ill patient as well as the non-emergent transfer for ongoing care. Our nurses communicate with the referring physicians and staff to provide a one call solution for patient transfer.
One call is all for
- Fast, efficient transfer to Main Line Health clinical services
- Answers to questions about patient transfers
- Coordination of transfer
- Transport arrangement
- Main Line Health takes responsibility for the patient from the time of the initial call
- Bed placement when your patient arrives
- Facilitate conversation between physicians
- Ground or Air Transfers
How to transfer a patient
Call 1.866.872.6555 to use the Main Line Health Transfer Center
Please provide the following additional information:
- Your name and phone number
- Your facility name and phone number
- Patient name, age, diagnosis and services required
The Transfer Center nurse will call you back with acceptance confirmation and room assignment within 10 minutes. If there is a delay, you will be notified within 10 minutes and receive further instruction.