If you are not using Main Line Health's Epic electronic medical record system, signing up for EpicCare Link provides you and your staff with a secure platform where you can easily stay informed about your patient's status when they are admitted or referred to a Main Line Health facility or specialist.
Examples of those who can benefit from a Main Line Health EpicCare account include:
- Referring providers
- Referred to providers
- Post-acute care facilities
- Clinical and office support staff
Benefits of EpicCare Link include:
- Simple set up – Since this is a web-based program, EpicCare Link can be used even if your office has another type of electronic medical record system and doesn't require any additional software to be installed.
- Real-time patient updates – As soon as your patient's information is entered into their electronic medical record, the information is available to you. From appointments scheduled and medication lists to progress notes and imaging and lab results, the information you need is available anytime.
- Physician-to-physician messaging – EpicCare Link provides you with a secure platform to communicate directly with Main Line Health providers and staff.
- Secure and private – EpicCare Link is HIPAA-compliant, so you your patient's privacy is always protected. Every member of your team approved for system will receive a personal login and system usage is also monitored to ensure there are no breaches in confidentiality.
Learn more by viewing our frequently asked questions about EpicCare Link.
How do I enroll and get started?
You can sign up for a Main Line Health EpicCare Link account in two easy steps:
1) Download, print and complete our access agreement – This is a legally binding agreement and covers your responsibilities as a provider who will be accessing protected health information (PHI). If you agree with the terms of the agreement, please complete this document and send a signed version of it to the Main Line Health EpicCare Link team at [email protected] or mail to 52 East Swedesford Road, Suite 200, Malvern, PA 19355.
You will receive notification from Main Line Health when your access agreement is received and approved.
2) Download the user enrollment form – Following the completion of the access agreement form, the final step to complete your application is to have your EpicCare Link site administrator complete the user enrollment form. You can download it to get started while waiting for the access agreement form to be approved, or the Main Line Health EpicCare Link system administrator will be contacting your site administrator to assist in completing this form after the access agreement is signed.
Once Main Line Health receives your completed user enrollment form, you will be notified of a date for training and turnover of the application.
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more about Main Line Health EpicCare Link, please contact Lorraine Placido, system director of physician relations and recruitment, by emailing [email protected].
If you forgot your password or can't log in, please contact your site administrator for EpicCare Link. As a secondary option you can call the Main Line Health Help Desk at 484.596.4357 or you can email the Main Line Health EpicCare Link support team at [email protected].