Main Line Health (MLH) has established a relationship with Brandywine Senior Living at Upper Providence to bring high-quality medical care, rehabilitation therapy, and wellness services to residents of the new assisted living community located at 1133 Black Rock Road.
Through this collaboration, Main Line Health will offer Brandywine residents the following on-site services:
- Rehabilitation therapy provided by Main Line Health physical and occupational therapists
- Primary care provided by Main Line Health physicians— Raffi G. Megerian, MD and John E. Peacock, DO—and referrals to other specialists as needed
- Lab services provided by Main Line Health laboratories
- Healthcare coordination between the Main Line Health clinical team and Brandywine’s licensed nursing team
- Fitness classes, health screenings, and other wellness programs
- Aquatic therapy classes
“Collaborating with Brandywine Senior Living to bring Main Line Health services to residents of this vibrant new Upper Providence community reflects our commitment to provide access to high quality healthcare in most appropriate setting, said Jack Lynch, President and CEO, Main Line Health. “As we proactively position ourselves to thrive in this new healthcare landscape, innovative relationships with community partners such as Brandywine enhance our ability to provide a superior healthcare experience for our community by ensuring seamless transitions in care.”
“Main Line Health was our only choice when we sought a quality healthcare partner to provide these important services for our Brandywine residents so they can safely and comfortably age in place within their new home,” said Brenda Bacon, CEO, Brandywine Senior Living. “Most of our residents are quite familiar with Main Line Health’s valued services and use them already, so our collaboration provides a smooth transition for all their current and future healthcare needs.”
About Brandywine Senior Living
Brandywine Senior Living is a leading provider of quality care and services to seniors. Dedicated to promoting independence, dignity and individuality, the Brandywine team has a long history of providing a network of healthcare services in the Mid-Atlantic region including assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and sub-acute rehabilitation.