The Mirmont admissions and treatment staff are always available to answer any questions you may have regarding treatment and services at Mirmont. Admissions to Mirmont are conducted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our admissions office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am–9:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm. During office hours the admissions staff will provide you with all the information you will need to make a good treatment choice. Our representatives will answer all questions you may have regarding the admissions process, which would include, a thorough assessment of the person's treatment options, a review of financial and insurance issues and a determination of transportation needs. All information is kept confidential and there is no obligation when you call.
Off hours / urgent admissions
During off hours, urgent admissions can be arranged immediately. Mirmont is staffed around the clock with nursing and clinical staff to help facilitate your admission.
What to pack for your stay with us
- Appropriate, loose fitting clothes and sneakers for yoga and use of fitness center.
- Seasonal outerwear.
- Toiletries (alcohol free).
- Reading material (self-help, spiritual, health, 12-step).
- If you choose to bring personal bedding items such as pillows or blankets, items must be brand new and in their original store packaging.
- Patients are not permitted to use cell phones or other electronic equipment. We suggest that such items be left at home.
Admissions will answer any of your questions regarding specific items. Call 484.227.1453.
Financial / coverage information
Mirmont is a network provider for most commercial insurance plans. We also offer very competitive self-pay rates. Our financial counselor is available to discuss payment options, when needed. Please call 484.227.1400 with any questions. Mirmont is an equal opportunity care provider.