Mindfulness, Meditation and Movement (M3) Group
The M3 Group is a skills-based therapy group for women led by a WEWC yoga certified psychotherapist. It is an "open" group, meaning patients can attend following referral at any time without commitment. While there is this flexibility, we do recommend regular attendance to allow you regular support. Past patients have shared the more they attended, the better it was for their emotional well-being.
The M3 Group focuses on:
- Developing effective mindfulness-based coping techniques for anxiety and depression
- Utilizing meditation, yoga and body-centered activities to promote health and well-being
- Increasing joy and gratitude
- Using regular self-care techniques and positive self-talk
- Meeting other local women to increase social support
The M3 Group meets virtually:
- Biweekly on Tuesdays from 5:30–7:00 pm
Please have a yoga mat, water and be sure to wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely when attending group. If you require a special pillow for your comfort, feel free to use this as well.
If you are interested in the M3 group, you will first be scheduled for a screening appointment to determine if this group is right for you. To schedule your screening, please call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898). Following your initial screening, you will receive a Zoom link and you may join the group at any time.