Blossom and Become (B&B) Group
“Like the lotus, we have the ability to rise from the mud and blossom out of darkness to become stronger than we imagined.”
Using a lotus as its inspiration, B&B is an open process-based group for women ages 18 and older with focus on navigating life’s changes and challenges. An "open" group means patients can attend following referral at any time without commitment. While there is this flexibility, we do recommend regular attendance to allow you regular support. Past patients have shared the more they attended, the better it was for their emotional well-being.
B&B focuses on:
- Developing coping techniques and mindfulness-based communication techniques
- Exploring self-care and positive self-talk
- Applying empowerment techniques to increase self-esteem and confidence, joy and gratitude
- Utilizing meditation and other mindfulness activities to promote health and well-being
- Meeting other local women to provide and receive social support
The B&B group currently meets virtually:
- Biweekly on Thursdays from 5:30–7:00 pm
- Biweekly on Fridays from 9:00–10:30 am
If you are interested in the B&B group, you will first be scheduled for a screening appointment to determine if this group is right for you. To schedule your screening, please call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898). Following your initial screening, you will receive a Zoom link and you may join the group at any time.