Sponsor: Gary V. Gordon, MD, Division Chief
Contact information: [email protected]
The student will:
- Work-up and write-up rheumatology consultations. These will be reviewed with the attending rheumatologist.
- Round daily on all patients with the attending rheumatologist.
- Develop skills in examination of the muscular skeletal system and complete joint examination.
- Learn to aspirate joints and interpret the joint fluid laboratory results. Learn to identify crystals on microscopic examination.
- Learn how to relate and interact with other disciplines such as physical medicine and rehabilitation.