Sponsor: Donald Peterson, MD, Division Chief
Contact information: 484.476.6840
The student will:
- Work-up and write-up pulmonary consultations. These will be reviewed with the attending pulmonologist.
- Round daily on all patients with the resident, fellows, and the attending pulmonologist.
- See a wide variety of pulmonary diseases and learn to interpret pulmonary functions tests.
- Learn medications and contraindications and assist at bronchoscopy, pleural biopsy and therocentesis.
- Gain experience in the Sleep Disorders Center and learn ventilator management.