Sponsor: Dr. Eric Gnall, Clerkship Director
Contact information: Roe Wells, Cardiology Fellowship Program Coordinator – 484.476.2682 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The student will:
- Work-up and write-up cardiology consultations. These will be reviewed with the attending cardiologist.
- Round daily with the fellows, residents and the attending cardiologists on all patients.
- Attend cardiac catheterizations.
- Learn cardiac echocardiography and other cardiology testing.
- Learn cardiac physical diagnosis and see a wide variety of cardiac diseases in our Tertiary Care Heart Center.