Delaware County’s premier Fitness & Wellness Center!
Main Line Health Fitness & Wellness Center in the Glen Mills suburb of Philadelphia is the wellness solution for the avid exerciser, the de-conditioned, the professional athlete, the chronically ill, and the everyday couch potato.
We offer personalized fitness programs with professional guidance and motivation every step of the way. Input from our fitness experts helps members make life changing improvements.
Our medical advisory board ensures the highest standards in programming, training, and education.
Features and amenities
- Comprehensive aquatic center with salt-water filtered pools, featuring a lap pool, spa pool and therapy pool.
- The latest group fitness classes, including Les Mills™, Zumba®, cycle, yoga, Pilates barre, aqua, tai chi and more.
- Complimentary childcare with closed-circuit monitoring. Watch your kids while you work out!
- Two one-hour evaluations with personal trainer, including a functional movement screening and personalized training program. Free re-evaluation every six to eight weeks.
Other services and amenities
- Expansive exercise floor with state-of-the-art-equipment
- Quarterly nurse assessments
- Pilates reformer
- Swim lessons and swim team
- FitKids programs
- Corporate wellness programs
- Full-amenity locker rooms with sauna, steam room and towel service
Additional health care services
- Primary and specialty care
- Radiology and lab services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Pediatrics provided by Nemours / Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
Let us energize your journey to a healthier lifestyle.