About Exton MRI
Exton MRI provides superior diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services to the residents of the Main Line and Delaware Valley through advanced technological resources, interpretive expertise and by consistently exceeding our patient's expectations. Our team of board-certified radiologists and highly-trained technologists deliver a safe, comfortable environment where physicians confidently refer their patients and where patients can rest assured knowing that they are getting quality service and one-on-one attention.
Exton MRI offers a variety of services to our patients and referring physicians:
- Pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance angiography
- Monitoring of patient studies, STAT or comparison studies by 30+ Main Line Health Imaging radiologists from across the Main Line Health system
- First Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera in Chester County
- Consultation about test results as well as any specific imaging recommendations
- Set-up of custom service protocols to meet the needs of any physician practice
- Same day appointments and requests
Schedule an exam
Note: Before contacting our imaging center, please collect all required information listed on our scheduling checklist (below).
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)||Monday–Friday 7:00 am–7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am–1:00 pm
Before contacting any of our imaging centers, please have the following ready:*
- A script from your physician ordering the test
- The ICD-10 code if required
- The pre-certification number if required (PET and PET/CT studies require these)
- Type of study
- Type of insurance
- Referring physician
- If scheduling CT or MRI, the study also needs to indicate “with or without contrast”
*We cannot schedule an appointment without this information.