Psychological treatment and support services for adults
We provide psychological treatment services for improved adjustment and maximum recovery associated with a wide range of neurological, medical and psychological disorders. Staff members have extensive experience in the assessment and treatment of a wide range of adjustment-related difficulties including anxiety, depression, and stress-related illnesses associated with acute and chronic neurological and medical conditions.
With locations throughout the Philadelphia region, our team of professionals includes doctoral-level, licensed psychologists and neuropsychologists who specialize in psychological counseling for individuals and families, neuropsychological evaluation and biofeedback services.
We also facilitate numerous support groups for concussion, brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, amputation and pain.
Diagnostic and treatment services
- Diagnostic assessment
- Individual and family psychological counseling
- Neuropsychological evaluation
- Biofeedback for chronic pain
- School consultation for concussion
- Chronic illness
- Coping with chronic illness
- Sexuality issues in chronic illness
- Brain or spinal cord injury
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Behavior management with brain or spinal cord injury
- Pain management
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychological rehabilitation from stroke
In addition to independent neuropsychological and psychological evaluations, we offer group programs for concussion, brain injury, stroke, spinal cord and amputees.
Adult self-referrals as well as referrals from concerned parents, family members, medical and behavioral health professionals, schools, the court system, EAPs, attorneys, worker’ compensation carriers and insurance companies are accepted. Our staff will provide specific information about reimbursement issues.