Main Line Health is committed to mental health services for our community. We are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate psychiatrists to join our team for weekend and holiday opportunities with Bryn Mawr Hospital’s Psychiatry Inpatient Unit. In addition, we have Consult Liaison Moonlighting Opportunities with all four of our acute care hospitals.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
Job Description: As a psychiatrist, you’ll work alongside a team of experienced professionals and your role will include:
- Weekend and holiday coverage
- Unit admissions, evaluations and assessments
- Developing individualized treatment plans
- Providing medication management and adjustments
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
Qualifications: To be considered for this moonlighting opportunity, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Medical degree (MD or DO) with board certification in psychiatry
- Current state medical license and DEA registration
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing high-quality care
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Flexible weekend schedules and holiday coverage
- Competitive salary of $175/hour (minimum $450/day)
- Malpractice insurance
- Candidates must have completed residency to be eligible for employment
These are great opportunities for Psychiatry fellows looking to augment their income and gain experience with a well-regarded hospital system.