Main Line HealthCare has outpatient primary care opportunities for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians to join busy well-regarded practices. The practices are located in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia, including Chester County.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in well-established, flourishing hospital employed practices
- Medium size practices with experienced advanced practitioners
- Teaching opportunities available for internal medicine trained physicians
- Conveniently located with ample parking
- Full time opportunities with reasonable weekend call schedules
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Non profit organization (eligibility for public loan forgiveness)
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
"Many of the leadership positions in the network are filled by those with a Primary Care background. I feel that MLH does a great job stressing Primary Care. I also feel like I have a good amount of autonomy on how I want to run my practice."
—Family Practitioner at Main Line HealthCare Family Medicine in Conshohocken