Main Line HealthCare has outpatient primary care opportunities for internal medicine-trained physicians in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in well-established hospital employed practices
- Small–medium sized growing practices
- Locations include the Main Line and Delaware County
- Full-time opportunities
- Experience a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reasonable call schedule
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.