Join our Team!
At Main Line Health we are committed to superior quality care and patient safety. We are seeking experienced full time BC/BE general cardiologists to join Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Group. We have opportunities in our community campuses and outpatient medical locations in Montgomery County. This is an opportunity for general cardiologists to join growing practices.
Lankenau Heart Institute and Lankenau Heart Group
- The region's most trusted team of cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons in one of the top-performing cardiovascular programs
- Nationally recognized experts who specialize in minimally invasive treatment options
- The latest in preventive cardiology, including cardiovascular genetics
- Access to the latest cardiovascular clinical trials
- Responsibilities include outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists, and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Well established practices
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
Benefits and Lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Easy access to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Diversity is a core value at Main Line Health. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Dating its origin to 1860, Main Line Health System has been consistently recognized as a top hospital for cardiac care. It is not only is ranked among the top cardiac 50 centers by Truven Health Analytics but is also the only hospital in Philadelphia area to be ranked in this top tier, which denotes better in-hospital and 30-day survival for selected cardiovascular disease groups, fewer complications, lower rates of re-admission, and shorter lengths of stay compared with its peers.
Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital are recognized by the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Mission: Lifeline Gold achievement award for the treatment of heart attack, stroke and cardiac arrest
Riddle Hospital was a repeat honoree with its America's 100 Best Hospitals AwardTM, ranking it in the top 2% nationally. Paoli Hospital received its first America's 250 Best Hospitals AwardTM, putting it among the top 5% of U.S. hospitals as ranked by Healthgrades, an online platform dedicated to helping people with health care choices.