Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Group, located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, has an opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist to join our growing, well established practice.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within the Main Line Health community
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
- Multiple offices throughout the Main Line Health service area
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Dating its origin to 1860, the Main Line Health system has been consistently recognized as a top hospital for cardiac care. It is not only is ranked among the top cardiac 50 centers by Truven Health Analytics but is also the only hospital in Philadelphia area to be ranked in this top tier, which denotes better in-hospital and 30-day survival for selected cardiovascular disease groups, fewer complications, lower rates of re-admission, and shorter lengths of stay compared with its peers.