Main Line Health is a not-for-profit health care system that includes Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Riddle and Bryn Mawr Rehab hospitals, as well as Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, physician practices and other facilities and services. Over 1,400 physicians are members of our medical staff.
Why Main Line Health?
Main Line Health offers great opportunities for qualified physicians seeking competitive salaries in either private practice or direct employment. Our environment provides an outstanding quality of life in a top-tier community.
Main Line Health hospitals and their physicians have received numerous awards of recognition including:
- Top rankings in U.S. News & World Report
- Over 400 physicians on the medical staff listed as "Top Doctors" by Philadelphia and Main Line Today magazines
- Top rankings for select specialties by Solucient and HealthGrades
Current physician openings
Main Line Health currently has several great opportunities for qualified physicians seeking a position with a top ranked suburban health system that offers quality care, work/life balance and competitive salaries. Click on the specific opportunity links below to view position details and send us your CV to be considered for these positions or other future openings for specialties not listed.
- Cardiology Advanced Heart Failure subspecialty
- Cardiology Non-invasive/nuclear subspecialty
- Hospital medical services
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Neurosurgery - endovascular-trained
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Urgent Care
Rose Caione, Physician Recruiter
Main Line Health
240 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite 320
Radnor, PA 19087