Patient-centered care is a primary focus at Main Line Health. In order to support that focus and continually provide the best experience possible for our patients, Main Line Health is preparing to launch Epic, a new electronic health record (EHR) platform, this March. Our new EHR will include a new patient portal, called My Main Line Health Chart.
In order to make way for this new and improved tool, our current portal offerings will become inactive beginning on February 23, 2018.
Please note that not all of our health information in our portals will transfer over to My Main Line Health Chart at launch.
If you wish to download or print any of your health information prior to February 23, 2018, please see the guides below for detailed instructions for your specific portal.
- Main Line Health Connect Patient Portal - This portal has been decommissioned in preparation for our move to Epic.
- My Main Line HealthCare Patient Portal - This portal has been decommissioned in preparation for our move to Epic.
- eClinical Works Patient Portal (PDF)
- MyHealthRecord Patient Portal (PDF)
- YourHealthFile Patient Portal (PDF)
Beginning March 3, 2018, you will receive an activation code for a new My Main Line Health Chart account during your next appointment at a Main Line HealthCare office or Main Line Health facility.
If you have any questions or need assistance in accessing information from your portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.