Multi-factor authentication registration (formally known as PhoneFactor)
In our continuing efforts to enhance the security of critical data, Main Line Health has introduced a two-factor authentication to Employee Self Service when accessed from outside the MLH network. Access to Employee Self Service through the intranet while at work will remain unchanged.
Please Note: A mobile phone or pager will be required
All external access to Employee Self Service will now require the use of our existing two-factor authentication tool: PhoneFactor. At that time, when you access Employee Self Service remotely, PhoneFactor will automatically contact you via text message to your smartphone or pager. Once that step is completed, you will have access to logon to Employee Self Service. Please refer to the attachments below for instruction in setting up your Multi-Factor Authentication Registration.
Initial registration process instructions
1) Log into https://selfhelp.mlhs.org/multifactorauth/
2) Enter Mobile or pager phone number – Select “Text Me Now to Authenticate”
3) On the mobile phone or pager you will receive a text message – this could be from random numbers.
4) Enter the code you received – and select Authenticate.
5) Please complete the following security questions security questions.
6) This will complete the registration process and take then to their configuration page where they can make changes.
7) You can now log out of the site.
8) Account is now ready to log into MLHS applications.