LGBTeen is an outpatient group offered by our Mirmont Outpatient Center location in Exton that offers a safe and supportive environment for adolescents age 14-18 who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, questioning, or any other queer identity.
Topics will include:
- Building self-compassion and resilience
- Accepting who you are, and learning to love yourself
- Navigating the coming out process
- Coming out to yourself and accepting who you are
- Finding yourself as a queer person and figuring out your place in the world
- The lack of acceptance and queer representation in society