In accordance with Joint Commission standards, the Main Line Hospitals Medical Affairs Office provides automated primary source verification to healthcare entities and managed care organizations.
To use this service, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. It is your responsibility to be familiar with these terms.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Verification web site, and operation of the Verification web site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
By utilizing this site, you agree to the terms of this User Agreement, and you understand and attest to the following:
- Your organization is a healthcare entity or managed care organization that utilizes the information from this site for provider credentialing purposes only.
- You have a signed and valid application/release from the provider granting you permission to request and access his/her information.
- You agree not to disclose or discuss any information obtained on this site except where it is required by your job function.
- You agree that any information obtained on this site will be used for provider verification purposes only.
- You agree not to access any information other than what is required to do your job.
- You agree not to breach confidentiality of any data obtained on this site.
- You agree to log off this site prior to leaving any computer or terminal unattended.
The Main Line Hospitals Medical Affairs Office Verification web site is intended to provide information about provider credentialing.
You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that Main Line Hospitals, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use by you or any user. While we try to keep the information on the site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness, and completeness, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Main Line Hospitals Medical Affairs Office also does not warrant that access to the site will be error- or virus-free.
Material on the Main Line Hospitals Medical Affairs Office Verification web site is protected by confidentiality and copyright laws. Users may print information from this site for provider credentialing purposes only. Permission to reprint or otherwise reproduce any document in whole or in part, for any other purpose, is prohibited.m
|I AGREE||I DECLINE|