A dynamic network of multi-specialty physician practices
Main Line HealthCare, formerly Great Valley Health, Inc., was incorporated in 1987. In August 1995, Main Line HealthCare began to structure a physician primary care network to develop and manage a dynamic network of primary care physicians — comprised of family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and pediatric practices — that would become a benchmark network. Today, the employed multispecialty physician network of Main Line Health® includes more than 350 community and hospital-based physicians spanning over 30 clinical specialties and subspecialties.
Within the last several years, Main Line HealthCare has added specialists to enhance the scope of services available and provide even more comprehensive care. Now a dynamic network of multi-specialty physician practices, Main Line HealthCare represents leading physicians in the Philadelphia area committed to providing exceptional health care and patient service.
Main Line HealthCare continues to grow and promote its physicians' connection to the Main Line Health System, reinforcing its strategic importance to the System and enabling Main Line HealthCare to develop a network in harmony with ongoing Main Line Health System initiatives. The goal of Main Line HealthCare is to create and communicate a brand that conveys exceptional quality throughout the communities it serves and have a positive impact on the future of the organization and Main Line Health.
The professionals of Main Line HealthCare — a key partner in a comprehensive health care network — are committed to providing the exceptional care that has been entrusted to us by patients and their families.
Main Line HealthCare envisions itself as the premier medical provider in the Region. Main Line HealthCare:
- Offers a full range of primary care services
- Offers a variety of specialty care services
- Uses sound clinical knowledge to enhance the health and wellness of our patients
- Establishes and monitors measures of our performance which exemplify excellence in our clinical care services
- Establishes a work environment that encourages every employee to take an active and compassionate interest in the patients we serve
- Performs services within safe, well-designed, state-of-the-art equipped facilities
- Operates our business with sound business principles and values — in a cost-effective manner