A dynamic network of multi-specialty physician practices
Main Line HealthCare is the employed multispecialty physician network of Main Line Health® including more than 350 community and hospital-based physicians spanning over 30 clinical specialties and subspecialties.
Main Line HealthCare represents leading physicians in the Philadelphia region who are committed to providing exceptional care throughout the communities they serve.
The Main Line Health System includes four acute care hospitals—Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital—as well as one of the nation’s premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, Mirmont Treatment Center, outpatient centers, home care services, physician practices, a research institute, and a host of other facilities and services.
The professionals of Main Line HealthCare—a key partner in a comprehensive health care network—are committed to providing the exceptional care that has been entrusted to us by patients and their families.
Main Line HealthCare envisions itself as the premier medical provider in the Region. Main Line HealthCare:
- Offers a full range of primary care services
- Offers a variety of specialty care services
- Uses sound clinical knowledge to enhance the health and wellness of our patients
- Establishes and monitors measures of our performance which exemplify excellence in our clinical care services
- Establishes a work environment that encourages every employee to take an active and compassionate interest in the patients we serve
- Performs services within safe, well-designed, state-of-the-art equipped facilities
- Operates our business with sound business principles and values—in a cost effective manner