When you’re in the hospital, it’s easy to miss the comforts of home. Our concierge suites, located in the new Bryn Mawr Hospital Patient Pavilion, combine quality clinical care with personal amenities for a comfortable and convenient care experience. Our two-room suites offer an adjoining room, bathroom and dining area for family members and visitors.
Services and amenities for patients
- A selection of specially-prepared gourmet entrees
- Afternoon tea service
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Freshly made cookies and milk delivered nightly
- Fine linens
- Ultra-soft robe and socks
- Eye mask for rest
- Toiletry tray with deluxe toiletries, including:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Comb and brush
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Body wash and soap
- Hand soap and sanitizer
- Shower cap
- Integrative services, including hand massage, aromatherapy and reiki
- Flat screen television
- Daily flower delivery
- Daily newspaper delivery (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Large wardrobe with lock
- Large windows with motorized blackout shades
- Access to local services, including spa services, restaurants and hotels
Accommodating family and visitors
We understand how important it is to have the people you love surrounding you and supporting you during your hospital stay. Our concierge team goes to great lengths to ensure that every member of your family feels comfortable and cared for during your stay.
Our concierge suites feature an adjoining room for visitors to relax and sleep overnight on an en suite sleeper sofa. Visitors are welcome in our concierge suites, and can enjoy amenities such as complimentary beverages, continental breakfast, premium single-serve coffee maker and validated parking.
Reserve your suite
Upon request, the concierge suites are available for an additional cost of $400 per night. To learn more or to reserve a suite for yourself or a loved one, call 484.337.4767.