Bryn Mawr Hospital spans 11 buildings, with the hospital divided into seven wings to help you find your way.
Parking garages are located at either end of the campus (buildings 8 and 9) and valet service is available at the main hospital entrance (building 1).
- Blue hallways: Used to navigate to destinations in the new pavilion.
- Green hallways: Used to navigate to destinations or access elevators in the existing hospital.
- Netral/gray hallways: Used to identify areas that are not on the main circulation routes.
Patient room numbers
- Pavilion patient rooms - four digits (i.e. 2438-2450)
- Existing hospital patient rooms - three digits (i.e. 532 - 549)
New public elevator names
- Atrium elevator - Formerly Public elevator in the new pavilion
- Bryn Mawr elevator - Formerly A/C elevator
- Rotunda elevator - Formerly B Wing elevator
- Gerhard elevator - Formerly D Wing elevator
- Central elevator - Fornerly E Wing elevator