I am a surgeon specializing in multidisciplinary diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. I also treat benign (noncancerous) breast conditions.
As a breast cancer surgeon, I have a special interest in the care of women with inherited high risk of breast cancer. I also am focused on concerns of younger women with breast cancer and work closely with fertility specialists to offer fertility-sparing cancer care.
- Evaluation of abnormal mammograms, breast lumps, breast pain, nipple discharge, and other breast concerns
- Fine needle, core needle, and image-guided core needle breast biopsy; surgical breast biopsy
- Management of benign breast disease, including lesions associated with risk for cancer
- Diagnosis and multidisciplinary treatment of breast cancer
- Advanced approaches to breast cancer surgery, including lumpectomy and nipple-sparing mastectomy
- Surgical breast reconstruction, including free-flap and implant-based procedures
- Treatment of breast infections and abscesses that may develop during breast feeding
In addition to my clinical practice, I am actively involved in breast cancer clinical trials offered through Main Line Health’s participation in the National Cancer Institute’s Community Oncology Research Program. I also collaborate with scientists at Lankenau Institute for Medical Research on research aimed at improving diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
I am an active member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons and the Society of Surgical Oncology, where I serve on a national committee dedicated to ensuring that community-based cancer surgeons meet current standards of cancer care.
- Gender: Female
- Language: English
Accepting New Patients