Across Main Line Health, the safety and health of our patients is paramount. At Main Line Health, we are closely following the latest information and updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are committed to providing our patients, staff and community with up-to-date information about the COVID-19 outbreak in our region and how our hospitals are responding.
COVID-19 and Behavioral Health
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic, we recognize the importance of being an essential treatment provider to our patients and their families. We continue to make employee and patient safety our #1 priority. As such, we have gone completely virtual in all our outpatient centers. We remain in network with all major insurance payers and these services are covered by health plans. This includes all intakes, individual sessions, medication management and intensive outpatient in the following locations:
- Mirmont Outpatient Center (Exton, Broomall, Media)
- Women’s Emotional Wellness Center (Newtown Square, King of Prussia)
We have implemented several measure to ensure that our patients continue to receive the care they need, such as:
- Making all services virtually available through our HIPAA compliant platform. Patients will be able to refill MAT prescriptions virtually.
- Developing online family support materials to assist families who have loved ones in treatment.
- Hosting alumni/12-Step meetings virtually beginning Saturday March 21st. Given the limited number of community resources and 12-step meetings currently available, these meetings will be open to the public. We hope we can provide much needed support during this time of need. Meetings can be accessed here at the following times: Saturdays at 6 PM, Mondays at 7 PM and Wednesdays at 7 PM
Additionally, support groups hosted at Mirmont Treatment Center, Mirmont Outpatient Centers in Exton and Broomall and the Women’s Emotional Wellness Centers in Newtown Square and King of Prussia have been canceled. This includes:
- Blossom and become
- Mindfulness meditation
- After baby connections
- Maintaining wellness
- Substance use disorder step-down
Our Intensive Outpatient Program will continue.