- 1 14-ounce container extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 4 sun dried tomato halves, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, basil, or dill, chopped (whatever you like) salt and pepper
In a large bowl, mash the tofu with a fork until is resembles chopped eggs. Add all of the remaining ingredients, stirring just until combined. Serve in lettuce leaves, bell pepper halves, or whole wheat pita bread.
Nutrition note: A 3-ounce serving of tofu (¼ package) is only 80 calories. It’s low in sodium and carbohydrate but is a great source of protein, calcium and iron.