Makes eight servings
- 2 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 3 medium seedless navel oranges
- 16oz canned whole cranberry sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Roll and tie the pork loin roast.
- Zest one of the oranges and then juice all three oranges. Place juice and zest in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, salt, pepper, cinnamon, allspice and vinegar. Stir in reduced orange juice mixture.
- Mix cornstarch and water and stir into cranberry mixture. Set aside.
- Place pork roast on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, stir cranberry mixture and pour over roast. Continue roasting for an additional 40–60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F–155°F, basting roast occasionally with cranberry glaze.
- Allow cooked roast to rest for 10 minutes. Slice pork and serve with cranberry glaze.
Nutritional facts per serving
Protein: 24 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 67 mg
Sodium: 102 mg
Potassium: 404 mg
Phosphorus: 209 mg
Calcium: 31 mg
Fiber: 2.0 g