Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 12
- 1 large tart apple, such as Cortland or Granny Smith
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grate the apple, skin included. Sprinkle with Splenda and cinnamon. Drain excess moisture.
- Line a nonstick mini muffin pan with wonton wrappers. Pinch into little cups. Fill cups with sweetened grated apple.
- Spray tiny tarts lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately eight to 10 minutes, or until tips of wonton are brown. Let cool on baking rack.
Protein: 1 gram
Fat: 0 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 46 milligrams