Number of servings: 8
8 ounces of angel hair rice pasta
¼ cup gluten-free tamari
2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon of peanut oil
1 cup of chopped red, yellow or green peppers
1 cup sliced sweet onion
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 cup grape tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Make sauce with tamari, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
- While pasta is cooking, heat peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Stir-fry peppers and onions. Add broccoli and mushrooms when onion and peppers begin to soften.
- Stir in tomatoes and sauce.
- Add noodles and mix well. Can be served hot, at room temperature or chilled.
Protein: 4 grams
Fat: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Fiber: 1 gram
Sodium: 515 milligrams sodium