Number of servings: 4
2 cups chicken broth
2 tbsp tomato-basil pasta sauce
Half of a 15-ounce can of no salt-added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
½ tsp crushed red pepper
8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
Freshly ground black pepper
1½ cups baby spinach
½ cup chopped basil
2 tsp Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, add chicken broth, pasta sauce, cannellini beans, crushed pepper, and chicken cubes.
- Simmer the mixture until chicken appears cooked through.
- Add black pepper, baby spinach, and basil.
- Continue to simmer until spinach is wilted.
- Serve hot with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 34 mg
Sodium 398 mg
Carbohydrate 12 g
Fiber 4 g,
Protein 19 g