The Clinical Research Center (CRC) at LIMR provides support for clinical researchers who are conducting clinical trials.
Our services include:
Pre-study contract and grant services
- Financial: Assist in preparation of study/grant budgets; review contract budgets and assist in budget negotiations; provide financial reports as required by Principal Investigator or sponsoring agencies; handle all study-related tax and financial audit requirements; and provide purchasing services for study-related activities.
- Administrative: Serve as contract contact with study sponsors and Main Line Health Legal Department.
Study start-up services
- Institutional Review Board (IRB): Assist in submission to Main Line Hospitals IRB of all prestudy and ongoing study submissions, as well as required documentation, reports, or forms; provide guidance and assist with compliance with IRB requirements.
- Staffing: Provide clinical research staff to assist Principal Investigators and sub-investigators in conducting studies.
- Administrative: Study Design and review of protocols, proposed case report forms, and other study documentation and processes for feasibility and "user-friendliness."
Post-study contract services
- Maintain financial records for required number of years
- Assist in arranging for storage space for records
- Assist in study termination activities
- Give short courses and lectures in biostatistics
- Provide consulting services on statistical input to grants
- Collaborate on research publications
- Provide statistical research on each LIMR grant
- Review protocols and statistical plans for clinical trial sponsors
- Design and analyze clinical trials as needed
Clinical outpatient center
- Access to three private, fully equipped patient examination rooms with diagnostic equipment
- Access to a phlebotomy station
Accounts payable/cash receipts
- Efficiently process study invoices
- Reconcile payment matters with sponsor agencies
- Deposit checks
- Efficiently process payments for study services
Contact us for more information
To learn more about services offered as well as pricing structure, please contact: John Wellenbach, Clinical Business Manager, LIMR Clinical Research Center at 484.476.3545 or email email@example.com.