Bryn Mawr Thrift Shop
804 County Line Rd. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Monday - Saturday: 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Donation Drop off Center is located at the rear entrance (Glenbrook Ave. entrance) of the Thrift Shop. We accept items in GOOD, sellable CONDITION including hanging/bagged clothing, furniture, glassware, china, jewelry, pictures, toys and books. Please do not leave your donations after hours, as inclement weather will damage unprotected items and theft may occur.
FREE PICK UP SERVICE available for your larger donation (minimum of 5 furniture items). Please call the office at 610-525-4888 to arrange for pick up.
Consignments are ON HOLD until further notice. Consignments accepted by appointment only. Please call 610-527-3286 or 610-525-4888 to schedule an appointment.
Furniture and bric-a-brac
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:30 am–12 noon
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 9:30 am–12 noon
- $15 fee per year to consign
- The Thrift Shop receives 50% commission on all clothing items, 40% on furniture and bric-a-brac items priced under $250.00 and 35% on any items priced $250.00 and over.
- Maximum of 15 items may be consigned per appointment. The Shop reserves the right to limit articles due to space allowances.
- Minimum $7 resale value per item.
- Furniture items are limited to 3 per appointment due to space allowances.
- All Clothing Consignments must be clean, pressed, current style, in season, in good condition, and on hangers. The Shop reserves the right to reject any articles that do not meet lawful safety or shop standards.
Clothing Consigning Schedule:
- Spring Clothing: February 15
- Summer: April 15
- Fall: August 15
- Winter: October 15
Become part of the Bryn Mawr Hospital family as a Thrift Shop volunteer, please call 484.337.3058 to speak with our Volunteer Department.
All proceeds benefit the Bryn Mawr Hospital.