Bryn Mawr Hospital Thrift Shop
804 County Line Road, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am–4:30 pm
All proceeds benefit the Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Our donation drop-off center is located at the rear entrance (Glenbrook Avenue) of the thrift shop. We accept good condition clothing, furniture, glassware, china, jewelry, pictures, toys and books. Please do not leave your donations after hours, as inclement weather will damage unprotected items and theft may occur.
Free pick-up service available for your larger donation (minimum of five furniture items). Please call the office at 610.525.4888 to arrange for pick up.
Furniture and bric-a-brac: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:30 am–Noon
Clothing: Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, 9:30 am–Noon
- $15.00 fee per year to consign
- The Thrift Shop receives 50 percent commission on all clothing items; 40 percent on furniture and bric-a-brac items priced under $250.00; and 35 percent on any items priced $250.00 and over.
- Maximum of 15 items may be consigned per appointment. The Shop reserves the right to limit articles due to space allowances.
- Minimum $7.00 resale value per item.
- Furniture items are limited to three per appointment due to space allowances. We do not accept sleeper sofas or futons.
- All Clothing must be clean, pressed, current style, in season, in good condition and on hangers. The Shop reserves the right to reject any articles that do not meet lawful safety or shop standards.
Seasonal clothing consigning schedule
- Spring: February 15
- Summer: April 15
- Fall: August 15
- Winter: October 15
Become part of the Bryn Mawr Hospital family as a Thrift Shop volunteer, please call 484.337.3058 to speak with our Volunteer Department.
Bryn Mawr Hospital Gift Shop
130 South Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Monday–Friday 9:00 am–7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm–7:00 pm
The hospital’s gift shop is located on the ground floor in the Warden Lobby. The Bryn Mawr Hospital Gift Shop carries a variety of giftware, flowers, cards, newspapers, magazines, snacks and personal convenience items. We will gladly deliver to patient floors. All major credit cards are accepted.
All proceeds support Bryn Mawr Hospital programs and services.