The John D. Lankenau Society is a premier philanthropic society comprised of charitable donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually to the Lankenau Medical Center Foundation.
It is through the generosity of these loyal supporters that Lankenau Medical Center and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, as not-for-profit institutions, are able to thrive and consistently push the boundaries at the forefront of medical care, academic education and research. Lankenau strives to provide superior care to our patients and your donation helps us make this a reality.
Benefits of membership
- Annual recognition reception with the President of Lankenau Medical Center
- Invitations to special events and lectures
- Named recognition in the Lankenau Medical Center Foundation’s Annual Report to Donors and on the Leaders Among Us donor wall located in Lankenau Medical Center’s main lobby (unless anonymity is requested)
- Regular newsletters and other publications, including Lankenau Leaders magazine, from the Lankenau Medical Center Foundation
- John D. Lankenau Society membership pin
- Dedicated member assistance line: 484.476.8101