Thank you to our sponsors, golfers and friends for contributing to a successful 10th Annual Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice Foundation Golf Outing to Benefit the Linda Schalin Hospice Fund!
On Monday, May 15, 2017, the HomeCare & Hospice Foundation held its 10th annual golf outing at Blue Bell Country Club to benefit the Linda Schalin Hospice Fund. A total of 73 golfers participated in an afternoon of golf, followed by dinner, and a raffle and auction.
Radio sports announcer Merrill Reese (right in photo, with HomeCare & Hospice President Rich Jacovini) was among the golfers and shared an Eagles update during dinner.
A total of $30,000 was raised, contributing to more than $260,000 raised over the last ten years. Funds raised support medical equipment, personal care items, emergency needs, and other essential services for hospice patients when there is no insurance coverage or personal resources available.
We thank our sponsors, golfers and friends who contributed to the success of this event!
- Event sponsor – Aramark
- Dinner sponsor – AmeriGas
- Corporate sponsors – Alpine Home Care, CBS Radio, The First String Healthcare, M&M Displays, Tricomm
- Beverage/snack sponsor – Jefferson Home Infusion
- 19th Hole sponsor – Protocall
- Photographer sponsor – McBee
- Tee sponsors – Pennsylvania Trust, The Protection Bureau