Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults express concerns about falling and restricting their activities. A matter of balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program covers topics including:
- Exploring thoughts and concerns about falling
- Exercise and fall prevention
- Assertiveness and fall prevention
- Managing concerns about falling
- Recognizing fall-ty habits
- Recognizing fall hazards in the home and community
Matter of Balance is a free 8 session course offered by Lankenau Medical Center and Paoli Hospital Trauma Programs. Participants must commit to attending all sessions. Registration is required.
For more information and upcoming program dates, please call:
- Paoli Hospital at 484.565.8328
- Lankenau Medical Center at 484.476..8207