The Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital Cruisin’ Smart® program and its speakers are proud to have received a range of regional and national media coverage and awards.
Awards and recognition for Cruisin’ Smart
- Chester County Safe Kids Coalition: Member of the Year Award for outstanding work with school-based programs that promote the safety of children in the community.
- Chester County Office of Addictive Diseases: Recognition of excellent service for exemplary prevention, intervention and education efforts.
- Hospital & Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP): Achievement Award for excellence and innovation in community outreach and education.
- Pennsylvania Governor’s Highway Safety Award: given for outstanding contributions above and beyond normal professional or social duties in the area of alcohol highway safety.
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving: Commendation Award in the area of education and prevention.
- Pennsylvania Health Educator’s Institute: Community Health Education Award.
- Insurance Partnership of Pennsylvania’s Gold TIP Award: given in recognition of efforts to educate teenagers and prevent drunk driving.
Cruisin’ Smart at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital has been featured in local, regional, and national news outlets, including:
- USA Today
- PT Advance
- Nursing Spectrum
- Drive Magazine
- NBC’s Today Show
- CNN’s Headline News
- Dozens of Philadelphia newspaper, radio and TV stories