The Nurtured Nest Pregnancy Group has been specifically developed to support individuals throughout their pregnancies (ages 18+). It is an "open" group, meaning patients can attend following referral at any time without commitment. While there is this flexibility, we do recommend regular attendance to allow you regular support. Past patients have shared the more they attended, the better it was for their emotional well-being. Upon delivery, you may be recommended to transition to our After Baby Connections (ABC) Group for continued support.
This skills-based therapy group for pregnant women focuses on:
- Exploring how to nurture emotional and physical wellness during various stages of pregnancy in preparation of a successful fourth trimester.
- Embracing a supportive community of others navigating pregnancy.
- Developing effective coping strategies and self-advocacy skills.
- Utilizing our virtual platform which allows you to participate from the comfort of your own nest.
- Coping with depression, anxiety and adjustment to life transitions.
The Nurtured Nest group is currently held virtually:
- Monthly on the first Monday of the month from 5:30–7:00 pm
If you are interested in Nurtured Nest group, you will first be scheduled for a screening appointment to determine if this group is right for you. To schedule your screening, please call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898). Following your initial screening, you will receive a Zoom link and you may join the group at any time.