Urology residency application process at Main Line Health
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Urologic Surgery Residency Program at Main Line Health in the Western suburbs of Philadelphia. Please take a moment to review the urology residency application process before submission of your application.
- Two applicants are accepted annually. Our program participates in the American Urological Association Match. Therefore, all applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The following documents are required before your urology residency application will be reviewed by our program:
- Official transcripts from medical school
- ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from a urologist with whom you have worked)
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Step 1, at the time of application
- Step 2, if available before November 1
As a result of pandemic related changes to the interview cycle, applications will be due by October 23rd and only two letters of recommendation will be required. Interview invitations will be sent on November 6th, 2020. Interviews will be conducted virtually.