Applications to the Family Medicine Residency Program are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges.
Our residency program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Criteria for application
Applicants must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible to apply for the Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the LCME, USMLE transcript
- Graduates of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the AOA, COMPLEX transcript
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following qualifications:
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- Six months U.S. clinical experience (does not include observerships, externships or research)
Scheduling your interview
Invitations to interview are extended by email after review of application materials.
For more information, contact Christina Bouikidis, Program Coordinator, at 484.337.2885 or [email protected].