The residents divide their time between the inpatient setting at Bryn Mawr Hospital and the ambulatory facility located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
About Bryn Mawr Hospital
Bryn Mawr Hospital is well-known throughout the region for high-quality, personalized care provided by board-certified physicians and an excellent nursing staff. A full-service hospital, Bryn Mawr offers a complete range of medical, surgical, maternity, pediatric, psychiatric, orthopedic and other specialty programs. Our orthopedic services have been ranked number one in Pennsylvania, and our physicians regularly show up in Philadelphia magazine’s annual listing of “Top Doctors” in the region.
About Bryn Mawr Family Practice
Bryn Mawr Family Practice is a full-service medical practice located medical practice is located in Suite 200 at 135 South Bryn Mawr Avenue on the campus of Bryn Mawr Hospital.
A large portion of each resident's tenure in the Family Medicine Residency Program at Bryn Mawr Hospital is spent at Bryn Mawr Family Practice, where residents get hands-on experience treating patients ranging from infants to seniors under the guidance and direction of board-certified faculty members.
The practice's full-range of health care programs includes:
- Prenatal care and obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, adolescent and adult medicine, and geriatrics
- Endometrial biopsies
- Clinical laboratory services for blood work, urinalysis and pregnancy testing
- Office surgery for mole removal and skin biopsies
- Services for people with special needs, such as the homebound
- Counseling provided by a part-time social worker and psychologist
- Preadmission testing for Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Musculoskeletal Clinic